Digital Architecture Lead
ElevationHR is looking for a Digital Architecture Lead to join the Digital Delivery Team located in Houston, Texas.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Create deliverable artifacts and document enterprise cloud architecture and IT capabilities, including as-is architecture and target architecture diagrams across all domains
- Evaluate business and IT strategies and determine the correct architecture policies required to support these strategies
- Configure target architecture and provide implementation patterns to solution architects
- Develop Enterprise Security Standards for cloud and onPrem systems along with the security team
- Articulate trade-offs and drive high-impact technology decisions on topics including (but not limited to) IaaS/PaaS providers, container orchestration, service mesh, API gateways, and commercial vs. open-source software.
- Prepare and provide governance for the technology roadmap along with key technology stakeholders
- Develop approaches to managing Architectural debt, Architecture governance, and evolution in the practice
- Bachelor’s degree in the mathematical-scientific field, information technology, or business administration or equivalent qualification from an accredited college or university.
- Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in software development, technical project management, digital delivery, or technology consulting
What we bring to you:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Benefits eligibility begins on your first day
- Subsides metro and parking discounts
- Flexible work schedule, paid holidays, and paid time off
- Access to discounts at fitness clubs and an on-site wellness center at our headquarters in Houston
- Professional growth and development programs including tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match dollar-for-dollar up to 6% and a company contribution of 3% regardless of your contribution with immediate 100% vesting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.