Manager of Talent Acquisition & Competency Delivery
The Manager Talent Acquisition and Competency Delivery will deliver best in class techniques to ElevationHR’s four key delivery methods of the Talent Strategy. Contingent Search, Staff Augmentation, Executive Search and RPO services.
Key areas for success in this role. Leadership, Personal Effectiveness, Performance Management Communication.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Lead all aspects of the full life-cycle recruitment and selection process for full-time, salaried, exempt and non-exempt hiring.
- Implement targeted sourcing strategies and initiatives that generate a pipeline of candidates in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by effectively managing time and efforts across multiple activities
- Possess a well-developed network of candidates, external resources, and skills to build talent pipelines through internet sourcing, professional organizations, college / university recruiting, social media, networking, research, cold-calling and other creative recruiting strategies
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand the business, functional and candidate requirements and to ensure full engagement and alignment on current and future talent needs
- Manage ongoing communication strategies internally to drive program adoption, help facilitate hiring manager recruitment ownership and participation, and provide training and best practices
- Interface with hiring managers to assist with developing the specs and job description for assigned roles
- Initiate kickoff / intake meetings and regular follow-up communications with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting strategies and plans
- Oversee candidate scheduling and logistics to include interview scheduling, travel arrangements and expense report processing between candidates and interview team
- Manage tracking and reporting of key performance metrics to leadership teams and business partners
- Drive key Talent initiatives, internal mobility and university relations
- Oversee job posting strategies within professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to create, extend and negotiate competitive offers of employment
- Manage the relationship and fiscal year spend with external recruiting vendors that provide services in the areas of external postings, candidate sourcing, candidate screening, search engine optimization, and resume mining
- Manage temporary and contract employment processes including all interaction with relevant vendors and hiring managers
- Target, influence, and engage passive candidates through networking, online databases, employee referrals, and other innovative programs while accurately tracking progress
- Manage and improve operational processes and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment related metrics including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Source Effectiveness
- Manage employer branding and recruitment marketing efforts in collaboration with Communications Team KBiz
- Act as an administrator of the current Oleeo (ATS) on an on-going basis, while consistently examining systems-related efficiencies, data accuracy and a fully compliant recruiting process.
- Partner internally with HRBP’s and leadership to manage the headcount approval process
- Represent ElevationHR at recruiting events and other events focused on talent sourcing and selection
- Manage a team of recruiting professionals to meet the aforementioned goals
- A minimum of 7-10 years of proven full cycle recruitment experience within a corporate environment; at least 5 years of experience managing a team strongly preferred
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of Competency Delivery and Targeting Selection
- Proven background in developing strategic, “out of the box” recruitment sourcing methods to help drive proactive pipeline development
- Experience developing deep rapport with hiring managers and executive teams, and driving the adoption of the recruitment team as trusted business partners on all hiring matters
- Understanding of various recruitment related metrics and reporting, and experience optimizing overall operations in conjunction with assessment of the team’s performance
- Must be able to plan and prioritize against customer targets, manage candidates/hiring managers against tight timelines and use metrics to show results
- Proven track record as a trusted advisor to hiring managers
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Action oriented and results-driven
- Passionate about hiring diverse talent & are well-versed in effective recruitment strategies
This opportunity is closed to applications.