Senior Analyst, Compensation
As a Senior Analyst, Compensation you will drive the business by designing, implementing, and administering employee compensation programs. Serving as an advisor to management on compensation recommendations. Performing compensation analyses and presentation of findings. Reviewing job descriptions and performing job evaluations. Preparing and conducting compensation surveys and analyzing survey results to determine competitive compensation levels using market pricing techniques. Leading projects to develop compensation program design recommendations.
To Be Successful In This Role You Will
- Understand company compensation plans and administrative processes covering base salary and variable pay programs. Monitor compensation program elements such as competitive pay adjustments, promotions, job changes, and short-term incentive goals and awards. Develop procedures and processes to ensure consistent and equitable administration of compensation plans and recommend changes to program designs as needed.
- Conduct and participate in internal and external studies of compensation practices, using market pricing software, Excel, Access, or Business Objects to capture and report data. Interpret competitive compensation data, present observations to management, and recommend actions based on analysis.
- Provide management and human resource management with advice and interpretation in the planning and implementation of organizational changes and related position and job title changes.
- Conduct job evaluations of new and revised positions using methods such as market pricing, job slotting, and internal point factor comparisons. Design and maintain compensation pay structures. Make recommendations to management using these tools.
- Maintain data integrity of human resource information systems through SAP in the implementation of personnel and position changes such as FLSA status and EEO category.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of compensation management and maintain knowledge of the Fair Labor Standards Act, Equal Pay Act, and Securities and Exchange Commission regulations related to compensation to ensure compliance.
Your Background Includes
- BS/BA Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Finance, or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience and knowledge in compensation administration including base salary administration, use of market surveys, job pricing techniques, job evaluation, variable pay design and administration, and regulatory compliance.
A Bonus to Have
- Certification from WorldatWork or SHRM
- Executive compensation experience
What We Bring To You
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Benefits eligibility begins on your first day
- Metro and parking discounts
- Flexible work schedule, paid holidays, and paid time off
- Access to discounts at fitness clubs and an on-site wellness center at our headquarters in Houston
- Professional growth and development programs including tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match dollar-for-dollar up to 6% and a company contribution of 3% regardless of your contribution with immediate 100% vesting.
Full-time · Associate (On-site)
Human Resources - Compensation
This opportunity is closed to applications.