ElevationHR is looking for a Compensation Analyst, to join the Compensation & Employee Services Team, located in Houston, TX.
You will have the ability to: Administer employee compensation programs. Analyze and process information related to the compensation of employees based on position and other compensable factors. Maintain the compensation information system and organize data for generating compensation reports. Review job descriptions and perform job evaluations. Prepare and conduct compensation surveys and analyze survey results to determine competitive compensation levels using market pricing techniques. Consult with management on compensation recommendations. Lead compensation related projects.
What We Bring To You
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Benefits eligibility begins on your first day
- Subsides metro and parking discounts
- Flexible work schedule, paid holidays, and paid time off
- Access to discounts at fitness clubs and an on-site wellness center at our headquarters in Houston
- Professional growth and development programs including tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match dollar-for-dollar up to 6% and a company contribution of 3% regardless of your contribution with immediate 100% vesting.
To Be Successful In This Role You Will
- Develop understanding of company compensation plans and administrative processes covering base salary and variable pay programs. Monitor compensation program elements such as competitive pay adjustments, promotions, job changes, and short-term incentive goals and awards. Develop procedures and processes to ensure consistent and equitable administration of compensation plans and recommend changes to program designs as needed.
- Conduct and participate in internal and external studies of compensation practices, using market pricing software, Excel, Access, SAP, or similar programs to capture and report data. Interpret competitive compensation data, present observations to management, and recommend actions based on analysis.
- Provide line operations management and human resource management with advice and interpretation in the planning and implementation of organizational changes and related position and job title changes.
- Conduct job evaluations of new and revised jobs using methods such as market pricing, job slotting, and internal point factor comparisons. Design and maintain compensation pay structures. Make recommendations to management using these tools.
- Maintain data integrity of human resource information systems through SAP in the implementation of personnel and position changes such as FLSA status and EEO category.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of compensation management and maintain a working knowledge of general pay practices such as Fair Labor Standards Act, Equal Pay Act, and Securities & Exchange Commission regulations related to compensation.
Your Background Includes
- BS/BA Degree required in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Finance, or other related fields.
- At least two years of demonstrated experience and knowledge in compensation administration including base salary administration, use of market surveys, job pricing techniques, job evaluation, variable pay design and administration, regulatory compliance, and/or other job-related experience.
A Bonus to Have
- Certification from WorldatWork or SHRM is desired.
This opportunity is closed to applications.