Tax Manager Provisioning
As a Tax Manager Provisioning, you will drive the business by managing federal income tax compliance and state income tax compliance and supporting income tax accounting and reporting, income tax audits, and tax planning.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Assist with the management and preparation of all federal and state income tax reporting and compliance obligations.
- Assist with the management and preparation of SEC and other regulatory reporting obligations (e.g., Form 10-K, FERC reporting, etc.).
- Partner with managers of income tax accounting, tax controversy, tax planning, and regulatory to achieve Tax Department and Company goals.
- Leverage technology and process understanding to enhance and improve tax processes.
- Support Company budgeting / forecasting functions by incorporating the tax effects into planned Company activities.
- Effectively communicate technical tax issues to both tax and non-tax professionals within the organization.
- Supervise and develop staff.
Your background includes:
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance from an accredited college or university
- At least 7 years of income tax consulting experience or equivalent income tax compliance experience in business or industry with a strong foundation in US federal and state corporate income/franchise taxation as well as income tax accrual.
A bonus to have:
- CPA preferred
- Advanced degree is a plus
This opportunity is closed to applications.