Sr. HR Manager
Title: Senior HR Manager
Reports to: Director of Client Relations
The Senior HR Manager is both a strategic consultant and an HR expert to designated clients. The Senior HR Manager is fully capable of, and responsible for, providing proactive, strategic, forward-thinking solutions to clients while at the same time delivering prompt tactical HR expert support across the full spectrum of HR functional areas. The position must work closely with clients’ internal stakeholders to develop an HR support service plan that aligns ElevationHR’s products and service offerings with the clients’ overall strategic objectives. This position’s ultimate goal, most importantly, is to develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with clients by aggressively and proactively anticipating and identifying clients’ HR needs, finding solutions, and becoming an agent of positive change for the clients’ organizations, thus driving enhanced customer satisfaction, goodwill and retention. This position is ultimately responsible for client success by leveraging all available HR support services and offerings. This position plans, designs and administers initiatives relating to all phases of tactical and strategic human resources activity by performing the following duties personally or with the support of a service team.
- Play key role in Developing service delivery plans for all assigned clients covering all aspects of core as well as strategic HR support functions.
- Work closely with client on due diligence or all potential acquisitions or divestitures. Advise on ensuring thorough and appropriate assimilation plans are in place for acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Gain a keen insight and knowledge of the clients’ business structure, operational environment and strategic goals to be able to align proactive HR support to clients’ success goals.
- Proactively implement forward-thinking initiatives that align and support the clients’ strategic business goals.
- Manage the clients’ HR support experience to meet and exceed client expectations by becoming the clients’ trusted Senior HR Manager and promptly resolving any questions, issues or escalations. Becoming the first point of contact for all the clients’ HR needs.
- Identify, and develop close relationships, not only with client contacts but with relevant influencers and stakeholders in the clients’ organization.
- Conduct regular client expectations meetings to review service history, update the HR service delivery plan, monitor progress of initiatives, and assess overall client satisfaction and areas of continued improvement in HR aspect of relationship, however, take accountability if client presents feedback with other areas of the ELEVATIONHR Service model coordinating resolution with Client Advocate and other internal stakeholders if necessary.
- Advise client management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues or other service issues.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding services, policies, procedures, and programs. Respond to escalated client issues and ensure resolution.
- Stay up to date on all HR regulations, laws, compliance, etc.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are compliant.
- Serve as the frontline expert for ELEVATIONHR as it relates to HR and ensure all HR deliverables are received by client on an ongoing basis. This may be done personally or with the support of the internal HR team.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients as required by the clients’ needs.
- Be strongly familiar with all ELEVATIONHR service offerings (Client Technologies, Risk, Payroll, Benefits, HR, etc.) and internal resources to be better able to manage client needs and expectations, working with the internal client support team and management to ensure client expectations and needs of client are met.
- Assist other departments on delivery of services if necessary, i.e., Benefit Open Enrollment Meetings, training, etc.
- Document client service activities in a customer relationship management system, and ensure expeditious resolution and according to SLAs of all HR service cases related to clients
- Coordinate client management/employee training and performance management utilizing online programs and HR software if applicable or appropriate.
- In coordination with the client Implementation team, meet with assigned new clients to develop a strong HR support relationship from the beginning of the client relationship with ELEVATIONHR.
- Assist client management with employment actions like disciplinary actions, terminations, severance agreements, and other as needed.
- Provide and/or coordinate anti-harassment, discrimination, and other training to client employees, especially those in supervisory positions.
- Assist client management to comply with other employment laws and regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Onsite presence at Client Site
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Master’s degree preferred – or equivalent experience
- PHR with SPHR certification within 6 months – or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus, but not required.
ElevationHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.