Digital Delivery Program Manager
United States of America
ElevationHR is looking for a Digital Delivery Program Manager to join our Digital Delivery Team located in Houston, Texas.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Collaborate with support functions to evaluate processes and determine the next steps where an "Express Bus" approach may be necessary
- Facilitate and prepare org for governance events such as Annual Planning, Quarterly Strategic Review Product Planning, Product Syncs
- Manages communication across stakeholders to align quarterly roadmaps
- Communicate and report the status of key metrics and goals to leadership
- Facilitates monthly bandwidth planning across projects and communication with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in data engineering, software engineering, data science, or equivalent qualification from an accredited college or university.
- Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in program or project management and three (3) years of experience working cross-functionally with tech and non-tech teams; delivering cross-functional projects
What we bring to you
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Benefits eligibility begins on your first day
- Subsides metro and parking discounts
- Flexible work schedule, paid holidays, and paid time off
- Access to discounts at fitness clubs and an on-site wellness center at our headquarters in Houston
- Professional growth and development programs including tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match dollar-for-dollar up to 6% and a company contribution of 3% regardless of your contribution with immediate 100% vesting
This opportunity is closed to applications.