Strategic & Experience Design Lead
United States of America
ElevationHR is looking for a Strategic & Experience Design Lead to join the Digital Delivery Team located in Houston, Texas.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Develop and execute quantitative and qualitative research strategies and design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, needs, and aspirations to define the value and scope of new and existing products
- Evaluate user requirements and provide insights and determine how they map to business outcomes that inform research methods, design concepts, and product feature value
- Provide advice to colleagues on the choice and application of research methods to assure best practice
- Define and deliver new experiences and incremental improvement to existing experiences through product portfolio.
- Hire, coach, and mentor team leaders and individual contributors to continue to grow and evolve the capabilities of the team
- Define and implement the framework needed to coordinate across multiple work projects throughout the organization
- Develops and implements a plan to adopt user-centered practices and embed them into agile service design and delivery
- Management-level oversight of the product team, responsible for prioritization, guidance, and support, and resource planning
- Communicate project status and the strategic direction of the work as well as the final output to leaders across the company
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Design, Engineering, or equivalent qualification from an accredited college or university.
Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in experience design (e.g., UX design, strategy, product design, research, etc.) and three (3) years of experience directly leading multidisciplinary experience design teams.
What we bring to you
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Benefits eligibility begins on your first day
- Subsides metro and parking discounts
- Flexible work schedule, paid holidays, and paid time off
- Access to discounts at fitness clubs and an on-site wellness center at our headquarters in Houston
- Professional growth and development programs including tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match dollar-for-dollar up to 6% and a company contribution of 3% regardless of your contribution with immediate 100% vesting.