Tech & Engineering Lead
ElevationHR is looking for a Tech & Engineering Lead to join our Digital Delivery Team located in Houston, Texas.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Management-level oversight of tech leads across BUs, serving as a single point of contact for executive requests
- Evaluate the digital/tech vision of the company and translate it into engineering practices
- Facilitates mentorship for data scientists, developers, engineers, and architects to enable deeper and more innovative solutions
- Evaluate and address bottlenecks and impediments for cross-team work
- Prioritize scope and manage trade-offs for delivery and cost/benefit process improvement decisions
- Prepare and manage progress, risks, and issues with teams and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent qualification from an accredited college or university.
- Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a leader of a software development team and three (3) years of experience managing a team of direct reports.
What we bring to you
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Benefits eligibility begins on your first day
- Subsides metro and parking discounts
- Flexible work schedule, paid holidays, and paid time off
- Access to discounts at fitness clubs and an on-site wellness center at our headquarters in Houston
- Professional growth and development programs including tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match dollar-for-dollar up to 6% and a company contribution of 3% regardless of your contribution with immediate 100% vesting.
This opportunity is closed to applications.